Hippie Lane founder, Taline Gabriel, has taken a moment to share with us how to decorate your Christmas tree, and how to stay focused on your styling vision to create your Dream Christmas.
A Dream Christmas for me revolves around food, family and simple, yet elegant styling. Simplifying has been a recurring theme in my wellness goals and this applies to all aspects of my life including the festive period.
The first sign that Christmas is on the radar is the appearance of Christmas trees in all the local stores. This leads to the excitement of assembling and styling your own Christmas Tree!
My advice is to:
1. Collect some snaps of your ideal tree and direct your energy into achieving this look.
2. Stay true to your vision and notice what you like about it.
3. Pay attention to its size, styled colours, decor and room setting.
4. I like a minimal look so I keep it simple with tree baubles (using a few colours only) on a petite Christmas tree, with a few added fairy lights to set the mood and create ambience.
5. Add final touches with stars and confetti; they’re always a welcome addition to the styling… and puppies also help!
Shop Taline’s look: Metal Star Wreath | String Lights | Mini Glass Baubles | Glass Bauble | Navy & Gold Wrapping Paper 3pk | Navy & Gold Gift Tags | Navy & Gold Ribbon 3M/3pk
Discover your Dream Christmas via our Christmas Gift Shop.