There are lots of different ways to get organised. What works for someone else might not work for you and that’s why it’s so important to find your individual style. When we take control of our daily tasks and priorities, we’re so much more productive and feel like we can achieve anything!
To help you choose the right tool for you, we thought we’d share three of our favourite ways to organise…
A kikki.K planner features customisable tabbed sections, which means it’s super easy to create the set up that works for you. For example, you might want a tool to help you plan for work, in which case you might have a tab for meeting notes, one for projects and one for each of your main responsibilities or direct reports.
Our top tips…
- Take advantage of every tabbed section. Not using one much? Don’t be afraid to change it up and use that section for something else.
- Use inserts, page markers and dividers to help you easily find your place within each section. You can even create your own using our Paper Lover’s Book.
- Keep things fun and inspiring with stickers, cut outs and quote cards.
If you prefer to keep things simple and fuss-free, a classic paper diary is your perfect organisation tool. Obviously you can use it to keep track of your schedule and appointments but did you know you can also use it to store your to do list, keep track of birthdays, addresses, websites, restaurants and more? Be sure to use the additional pages at the back to make the most of your diary.
Our top tips…
- Keep your diary with you at all times, and check in regularly. Your diary will only work if you keep it up to date so be sure to take it with you on-the-go so you don’t forget to add in important information.
- Use it to set goals and track your progress. Whether you set a goal for each week, or work towards long-term goals, writing them down in your diary means you’ll stay motivated every single day.
- Reflect back over each month. Did you take enough time for your health and wellness? Did you spend enough time with friends and family? Be sure to add in more time for next month if not!
Our Feature Journals are primarily designed for journaling but many people love to use them to create a “Bullet Journal” style layout. Create a completely personalised organisation tools by adding in your own calendars, check lists, trackers, to do lists and more.
Our top tips…
- Don’t be afraid to experiment and mix things up. The best thing about using a journal to get organised is that there are no rules. Some modules you can create include: sleep trackers, exercise logs, reading lists, homework trackers, water intake trackers, dream logs and so much more.
- Use symbols to mark priorities, tasks and deadlines. You can even use stickers to make your journal even more beautiful.
- Get creative and keep your journal looking beautiful with sketches, quote cards and more. You’ll love feeling inspired by the beautiful layouts you create.
So which organisation tool do you prefer? Show us your layouts on social media by tagging @kikki.K and #kikkiKLove.