Gratitude. We keep coming back to it. At the end of the day, there is so much to be thankful for and expressing that thankfulness turns into positive feelings of happiness.
Did you know?
• Research suggests writing in a Gratitude Journal for just a few minutes a day can increase individual wellbeing by over 10%
• Gratitude affects all areas of your life because it enhances happiness
• Gratitude improves health, because happy people are healthier
• Expressing gratitude has been shown to decrease stress levels and research shows that happy people exercise more which means releasing more endorphins, which leads to more happiness
• Gratitude improves relationships – both personal and professional
• People who communicate their thanks and appreciation often have better relationships because both parties feel valued and loved
There are so many wonderful reasons to embrace gratitude and express your thanks. Let’s start now.
What three things are you grateful for?