As a lifelong stationery lover, it’s so important to me to get away from the screen as much as possible and let my creativity flow by putting pen to paper. That’s why for the month of January I will be having my yearly digital detox. Instead of spending so much time on emails and online, I’ll be slowing down and taking the time to really think about what I want to achieve in the upcoming year.
Here are a few of the products that I can’t wait to use:
- I will use the 2015 Wellbeing Diary to put all my happiness actions on dates throughout the year.
- As it is the new year – I will start a new Goals Journal and do the exercises in there to make sure I set the right goals for 2015.
- Once I have set my goals I will do a Visual Inspiration Board using the inspiring Vision Board Kit that I can look at daily and make the right choices to get me closer to my goals.
- As one of my goals is to be more mindful, I will enjoy working through Mindfulness in a Box as well as the gorgeous Mindfulness Journal.
- I will get up early every morning and start my day on my own and take time to reflect in ‘My Life Journal’. I will also read inspiring books, listen to inspiring talks and take notes in my journal.
- Before putting the light out I will make sure I have my 3am Notepad and the Inspiration Pen next to my bed, just in case I need to capture some ideas.
- And then I will start the day again by putting my thoughts and ideas in my Stockholm Personal Planner and aim to make it all happen and put the most important things on my ‘To Do’ list.
Are you planning a digital detox this year? We’d love to hear how you’re doing in the comments below or on social media.