Our first episode for 2020 features the wonderfully inspiring Cyril Peupion, one of the world’s leading experts in productivity, time management and creating work-life balance – areas we could all use a little help in, especially at the start of a New Year! Listen as he and Kristina discuss simple actions that can help to make your work and life easier, common tips of high performers, how to create solid foundations for productivity and so much more!
This episode – our final one for the year! – Kristina catches up with one of the amazing founders of Frank Body – the gorgeous Jess Hatzis. Not only is Jess one of five founding forces behind the coffee-based skincare brand that has taken the world by storm, she is also a founder and director of the brand agency, Willow & Blake.
She has been named in Forbes Magazine’s ’30 under 30’ and was named ‘Woman of the Year’ by Cosmopolitan in 2017. And if all that wasn’t enough, she has also recently opened up Frame fitness studio with her personal trainer husband – incredible!
As a special treat for you, our wonderful podcast listeners, and to mark the end of another year – and the end of a decade! – we’re bringing you a BONUS episode featuring the Yearly Reflection Exercise that Kristina does every year. Designed to encourage you to pause and take some time to reflect on the year that was, so you can focus on a wonderful year ahead. Continue reading “Bonus Exercise: Your Yearly Reflection – Kristina Karlsson Guides You Through Her Annual Reflection Exercise in Preparation for a Wonderful New Year – Your Dream Life Podcast”
Join Kristina as she chats with the wonderful Louise Roe – an influencer, author, TV host and lifestyle blogger who began her career in fashion journalism. With a huge social media following and a desire for sharing her love of style, Louise is passionate about helping women feel inspired and empowered, offering regular lifestyle advice through her popular blog, Front Roe.
After beginning her career as the news editor for Vogue.com in London, Louise has written for countless publications including Elle UK, In Style UK, and so many more!
Well-known for hosting MTV’s lifestyle and makeover show Plain Jane, and for her red carpet coverage for NBC’s Access Hollywood she also released her first book, Front Roe in 2015 – a style guide dedicated to helping women feel more confident, which is also full of wonderful home decor, beauty and lifestyle tips.
With a true desire for sharing her love of style with the world, and helping women feel inspired and empowered, Louise is also an ambassador for MTV’s Bullied campaign and Step Up Women’s Network, an organization that helps underprivileged girls achieve their college and career goals.
Louise has had an incredible career, traveling the world and doing what she loves, and in this inspiring episode you’ll discover:
- That it’s okay to change direction and chase different goals and dreams as your life evolves
- The importance of taking a breath in the hustle and bustle of your day, giving yourself space to be creative
- Tips for anyone looking to begin a career in blogging or influencing
- The power of collaborating with like-minded people and brands
- That failure is a stepping-stone to success. And that If something isn’t working for you, you can walk away from it.
- The importance of setting boundaries in our increasingly full lives
- The power of finding perspective when you’re feeling a little overwhelmed.
- That we all need to listen to, and nurture, our passions
- Some fabulous health, beauty and lifestyle tips, and so much more!
If you love this episode, don’t forget to subscribe for plenty more inspiration! And please tell us what you thought by leaving us a review!
And please help up spread this inspiring message to even more people by sharing our podcast on social media with the hashtag #101milliondreamers
“I absolutely love Louise’s thoughts on taking the time to look at things from a different perspective when we’re feeling a little overwhelmed. And how we should try to remember the positives, even when faced with something negative.” – Kristina Karlsson
“Something else we are very aligned on is the importance of nurturing our passions, no matter what they may be! As Louise says, our passions are so personal to us and we really need to listen to them and make time for them.” – Kristina Karlsson
- Front Roe: https://louiseroe.com/
- Front Roe, Lousie Roe: https://louiseroe.com/front-roe-book/
- Step Up Women’s Network: https://www.suwn.org/
- Kosas: https://kosas.com/
- A Tale of Two Cities, Charles Dickens: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/1953.A_Tale_of_Two_Cities
- The Slight Edge, Jeff Olsen: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/590652.The_Slight_Edge
- Dr Joe Dispenza: https://drjoedispenza.com/
- Your Dream Life Starts Here, Kristina Karlsson: https://www.kikki-k.com/au/shop-by/collection/dream-life/
- Dream Life Journal: https://www.kikki-k.com/au/shop-by/collection/dream-life/
- 101 Dreams Audio Guide: https://www.kikki-k.com/au/dreamlife.html
Our dream is to inspire and empower 101 million people around the world, just like you, to write down three dreams, and go chase them! Don’t forget to help up spread this inspiring message to even more people by sharing our podcast on social media with the hashtag #101milliondreamers