This Christmas embrace minimalist wrapping that says it all in beautifully fresh hues of white and gold. Understated and stylish, celebrate loved ones with a little special shine. Here’s how…
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- Wrapping Paper Tree Dots
- Gold Twist String in Box
- Square Greeting Card 10pk
- Paper Baubles 6pk
- DIY Sticker Book
Wrap your Gold Twist String around your gift three to five times so that you have a cluster of gold string in the centre of your gift. Tie it off in a tiny bow and move this to the back of the gift to ensure it’s hidden.
Finish with a beautiful DIY Paper Snowflake Bauble. Follow the directions to assemble, then tie to the gold string. Once they’ve unwrapped the gorgeous gift they can pop the paper ornament straight onto their Christmas tree.
TIP: Don’t forget a card! Stylish cards can become a unique gift wrapping feature. The Square Greeting Card 10pk features fun and stylish printed sayings perfect for making a bold statement on simple wrapping.
- Styling your Christmas Tree
- Styling and setting your Christmas table
- Decorating with Instant Snow
- Christmas Recipes: A trio of Swedish Christmas favourites
- Stylish Christmas Wrapping: The Cute Way
- Stylish Christmas Wrapping: The Traditional Way