This episode, Kristina speaks with one of her all-time favourite people – and a true inspiration – Robin Sharma. A best-selling author, globally respected humanitarian and one of the world’s top advisors on leadership and personal development, Robin’s clients include many Fortune 100 companies, famed billionaires and professional sports superstars.
Author of his latest book, The 5am Club and the number one best-selling, The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari, Robin has written 15 books in total and has sold more than 15 million copies over the past 20 years, including other best-selling titles, The Greatness Guide and The Leader Who Had No Title.
Robin began his career as a lawyer, but decided to change direction and follow his dream of helping others by self-publishing his own books on leadership. But, as you can imagine, it wasn’t long before HarperCollins discovered his work and he has now grown to become one of the most broadly read authors in the world today.
His latest book, The 5am Club is now helping people everywhere to lead greater lives, maximise their productivity and embrace simple, yet effective formulas practised by many of the world’s greatest leaders.
Robin’s wisdom and advice has helped Kristina personally – as well as millions of people around the globe – to grow and start living their dream lives, and we hope you’ll feel just as inspired after hearing this episode.
Keep listening to discover….
- How to master the first hour of your day, and by doing so, how you can fundamentally change your life for the better
- How you can minimise the distractions of our modern world to increase productivity and focus on what really matters
- The importance of surrounding yourself with the right people to lift you up and enhance your life
- The benefits of embracing a daily journaling practise
- How it’s possible to find your greatest power through difficult times and adversity
- The power of scheduling time for self-care and practices that will set you up to live your dream life, every day
And so much more!
If you love this episode, don’t forget to subscribe for plenty more inspiration! And please tell us what you thought by leaving us a review!
Don’t forget to help up spread this inspiring message to even more people by sharing our podcast on social media with the hashtag #101milliondreamers
“One of the most important lessons I took from this episode was how by implementing simple daily practises in our lives, and scheduling our time, we can open up a world of growth, tap into our greatest strengths and reconnect with our true selves.” Kristina Karlsson
“Such amazing advice on how we can all make positive changes to help us live our dream lives! I really encourage you to grab a copy of Robin’s book, The 5am Club – I think you’re going to love it as much as I do!” Kristina Karlsson
- Robin Sharma: https://www.robinsharma.com/
- The Robin Sharma Mastery Sessions Podcast: https://itunes.apple.com/ca/podcast/robin-sharma-mastery-sessions/id1068207118
- The 5am Club, Robin Sharma: https://www.robinsharma.com/book/the-5-am-club
- The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari, Robin Sharma: https://www.robinsharma.com/book/the-monk-who-sold-his-ferrari
- The Greatness Guide, Robin Sharma: https://www.robinsharma.com/book/the-greatness-guide
- The Leader Who had no Title, Robin Sharma: https://www.robinsharma.com/book/the-leader-who-had-no-title
- More Best-Selling Books by Robin Sharma: https://www.robinsharma.com/books
- The Titan Summit: https://www.thetitansummit.com/
- Spark, John Ratey: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/721609.Spark
- Man’s Search for Meaning, Viktor Frankl: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/4069.Man_s_Search_for_Meaning
- As You Think, James Allen: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/13482.As_You_Think
- Fahrenheit 451, Ray Bradbury: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/13079982-fahrenheit-451
- Animal Farm, George Orwell: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/170448.Animal_Farm?
- 1984, George Orwell: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/40961427-1984?
- Brave New World, Aldous Huxley: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/5129.Brave_New_World?
- Lord of the flies, William Golding: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/7624.Lord_of_the_Flies?
- Your Dream Life Starts Here, Kristina Karlsson: https://www.kikki-k.com/au/shop-by/collection/dream-life/
- Dream Life Journal: https://www.kikki-k.com/au/shop-by/collection/dream-life/
- 101 Dreams Audio Guide: https://www.kikki-k.com/au/dreamlife.html
Our dream is to inspire and empower 101 million people around the world, just like you, to write down three dreams, and go chase them!