Be inspired to take every opportunity this episode, as Kristina speaks with the incredible Emma Isaacs. Author of the best-selling book, Winging It and founder and Global CEO of Business Chicks – Australia’s largest and most influential networking community for women – Emma is driven by a passion to inspire women everywhere to be bold, courageous and take risks.
Born and raised in Sydney, Emma now lives in Los Angeles with her gorgeous family. Not only is she a best-selling author, leader of an international business for women and a serial property investor, she has also raised over $AU12 million for charity and is a mother to five beautiful young children.
Emma truly is amazing example of someone who seizes every opportunity and isn’t afraid to jump out of her comfort zone.
After dropping out of university at just 18 to follow her path, Emma became co-owner of a small recruitment company, beginning her career and sparking a true passion for business.
At just 26, a friend invited her along to a Business Chicks event and despite being initially offended (as the feminist she is) by the name ‘Business Chicks,’ Emma was so impressed by the event, she bought the company!
Emma has since grown Business Chicks from just 250 members into a global business that now operates in two continents, 11 cities and produces more than 100 events annually, with speakers including Sir Richard Branson, Seth Godin, Dr Brené Brown, Arianna Huffington, Diane von Furstenberg, Sir Bob Geldof, Jamie Oliver and so many more!
An absolute inspiration to us all, Emma is the first to admit that she’s just ‘Winging it’ most of the time – but living her life the best way she can!
In this amazing episode, you’ll discover…
- The importance of taking every opportunity, jumping out of your comfort zone and making small changes to lead you on the path to your dream life
- The power of embracing kindness in your everyday – not just kindness to others, but kindness to yourself
- That it’s okay to ask for help on things that may be outside your strengths or interests
- That, no matter how much things may change or how difficult things may seem, the important thing is to keep trying
- How, by surrounding yourself with and connecting with inspiring people, you can move closer to achieving your dreams
And so much more!
“Emma is the perfect example of someone who isn’t afraid to put in the hard work and give something a try. Like me, she believes life is too short not to chase your dreams or live a life you love.” Kristina Karlsson
“What I love the most about Emma is her ability to focus on the truly important things in life, no matter how busy or crazy things may get.” Kristina Karlsson
- Winging It, Emma Isaacs: https://businesschicks.com/wingingit/
- Business Chicks: https://businesschicks.com/
- Emma Isaacs: https://businesschicks.com/emma-story/
- Think and Grow Rich, Napoleon Hill: https://www.penguin.com.au/books/think-and-grow-rich-9781785042416
- Rich Dad Poor Dad, https://www.dymocks.com.au/book/rich-dad-poor-dad-by-robert-t-kiyosaki-9781612680194/#.XBxr6dNuZ68
- Who Moved My Cheese?, Spencer Johnson: https://www.penguinrandomhouse.com/books/291680/who-moved-my-cheese-by-spencer-johnson/9780399147241/
- How to Win Friends and Influence People, Dale Carnegie: https://www.penguin.com.au/books/how-to-win-friends-and-influence-people-9780091906818
- Your Dream Life Starts Here, Kristina Karlsson https://www.kikki-k.com/au/shop-by/collection/dream-life/
- Dream Life Journal https://www.kikki-k.com/au/shop-by/collection/dream-life/
- 101 Dreams Audio Guide https://www.kikki-k.com/au/dreamlife.html
If you loved this episode and found it useful, please rate, review and subscribe, and help us spread this inspiring message by sharing our Dream Life podcast with the hashtag #101milliondreamers. Our dream is to inspire and empower 101 million people around the world, just like you, to write down 3 dreams, and go chase them.