This episode, Kristina joins the wonderfully inspiring Naomi Mdudu, marketing expert, international speaker, business coach for creative females and Founder and CEO of The Lifestyle Edit – a toolkit for creative working women who want to make a living doing what they love.
A woman with a passion for empowering and helping other women achieve their career dreams, Naomi went from being the first-ever fashion editor at a financial publication in London, to founding her own company in 2015.
Naomi shares her insights on common threads that connect all successful women, the power of mindset and believing in yourself, the importance of taking action towards your dreams, and so much more! Founder and CEO of The Lifestyle Edit – a toolkit for creative working women – and her podcast of the same name – Naomi has built a community for like-minded women, where she creates career-focused content and a space where women are encouraged to live their life by design, not by default.
Before this, Naomi was working in a role that – on paper – was her dream job. However, she eventually found herself burnt out and working on content she was no longer passionate about.
So, driven by something deep within, she took a chance on a business idea, taking massive action to turn that idea into a reality, leading her to the multi-six figure business she runs today.
Naomi is driven by the belief that community trumps competition and that transformation starts with showing up.
And after being able to transform her own life and income through entrepreneurship, it’s now her mission to support as many women as possible to do the same.
In this wonderful episode, you’ll discover:
- The importance of finding something you love doing, and working hard at it
- The importance and power of community
- How surrounding yourself with like-minded thinkers can push you and keep you accountable
- The benefits of sharing experiences and learning from others
- Common threads that connect all successful women together
- The power of mindset and believing in yourself
- How you must take action to make changes. Simply wanting to make change isn’t enough, and so much more!
If you love this episode, don’t forget to subscribe for plenty more inspiration! And please tell us what you thought by leaving us a review!
And please help up spread this inspiring message to even more people by sharing our podcast on social media with the hashtag #101milliondreamers
“I loved hearing Naomi’s thoughts on the importance of creating space to dream big. And also, how important it is to remember to slow down and commit to taking action in order to make positive changes in your life.”
“Like Naomi, I’m a huge believer in taking action and steps towards creating a life you love, which is why you’ll find chapters in my book ‘Your Dream Life Starts Here’ dedicated to helping you break your dreams down into an achievable list of actions you can work through.”
- The Lifestyle Edit: https://www.thelifestyleedit.com/
- The Fire Starter Sessions, Danielle LaPorte: https://shop.daniellelaporte.com/collections/fire-starter-sessions-books/products/fire-starter-sessions
- The Desire Map, Danielle LaPorte: https://shop.daniellelaporte.com/collections/the-desire-map-books/products/the-desire-map-book
- Lean In, Sheryl Sandberg: https://leanin.org/book
- Your Dream Life Starts Here, Kristina Karlsson: https://www.kikki-k.com/au/shop-by/collection/dream-life/
- Dream Life Journal: https://www.kikki-k.com/au/shop-by/collection/dream-life/
- 101 Dreams Audio Guide: https://www.kikki-k.com/au/dreamlife.html
Our dream is to inspire and empower 101 million people around the world, just like you, to write down three dreams, and go chase them!
Don’t forget to help up spread this inspiring message to even more people by sharing our podcast on social media with the hashtag #101milliondreamers