This episode, join Kristina as she chats with the wonderfully inspiring Melissa Ambrosini. Bestselling author of Mastering Your Mean Girl and Open Wide, host of the number one podcast The Melissa Ambrosini Show, a motivational speaker, self-love teacher and named a ‘self-help guru’ by Elle Magazine, she now dedicates her time to helping people across the globe to take ownership of their lives and unlock their full potential.
Melissa’s energy and positive attitude are infectious, but she is the first to admit that her life wasn’t always this positive. Once a professional dancer living her dream of traveling and performing all over the world, Melissa’s life was flipped upside down when she had to return to Australia in her early twenties.
For various reasons this move back home led her down a dark spiral of unemployment, poor relationships, and a fairly unhealthy, depressed and destructive path. After hitting what she calls her rock bottom, Melissa was admitted to hospital, which was the wake-up call that led her to turn her life around.
After realising she was the only one who could take responsibility for the direction her life was taking, she decided it was time to take control of her life, her health, and her happiness.
And so, by learning all she could about holistic nutrition and wellness and sharing her experiences along the way, she ended up helping others do the same.
Melissa is the perfect example of someone who has taken charge of her life and we are so lucky that she has chosen to share her journey with the world, and us! And in this wonderfully inspiring episode, you will discover…
- How important it is to remember that we are constantly changing and evolving through our life
- That you can manage yourself through difficult times by shifting your mindset and changing your attitude
- The importance of acknowledging your feelings before trying to move past them
- That every experience contains a lesson for us, and the importance of reflecting on what those lessons are so you can avoid repeating them
- How to master your inner critic or your inner ‘mean girl’ as Melissa calls it
- The power of sleep
- The importance of scheduling time for self-care and the things that fill your cup, and so much more!
If you love this episode, don’t forget to subscribe for plenty more inspiration! And please tell us what you thought by leaving us a review!
And please help up spread this inspiring message to even more people by sharing our podcast on social media with the hashtag #101milliondreamers
“Melissa is such a role model when it comes to taking responsibility and control of your life and making changes to live a happy and healthy life she now loves.” Kristina Karlsson
“I love how she believes in not only dreaming big and writing down your dreams, but also taking daily inspired action towards making your dream life a reality.” Kristina Karlsson
- Melissa Ambrosini: https://melissaambrosini.com/
- Mastering Your Mean Girl, Melissa Ambrosini: https://melissaambrosini.com/mastering-your-mean-girl/
- Open Wide, Melissa Ambrosini: https://melissaambrosini.com/openwide/
- The Melissa Ambrosini Show Podcast: https://melissaambrosini.com/podcast/
- Jack Canfield: https://www.jackcanfield.com/
- Bruce Lipton: https://www.brucelipton.com/
- Jim Quick: https://jimkwik.com/
- Conversations with God, Neale Donald Walsch: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/15015.Conversations_with_God
- Your Dream Life Starts Here, Kristina Karlsson: https://www.kikki-k.com/au/shop-by/collection/dream-life/
- Dream Life Journal: https://www.kikki-k.com/au/shop-by/collection/dream-life/
- 101 Dreams Audio Guide: https://www.kikki-k.com/au/dreamlife.html
Our dream is to inspire and empower 101 million people around the world, just like you, to write down three dreams, and go chase them! Don’t forget to help up spread this inspiring message to even more people by sharing our podcast on social media with the hashtag #101milliondreamers