With a passion for eating well to feel happier, healthier and more energised, Jasmine Hemsley believes in conscious and joyful living, drawing from Eastern wisdom and holistic philosophies of health, and combining that with the latest developments in Western wellbeing. This episode, her and Kristina discuss all things mindfulness, wellbeing and how to incorporate simple Ayurvedic practices into our lives.
A true inspiration, Jasmine is a three-time best-selling author, a chef, food and health writer, restauranteur, TV presenter, nutrition and wellness expert and one half of Hemsley + Hemsley – which began as a tailored food service aimed at helping people with their digestion, gut health and their relationship with food.
Working alongside her sister, Melissa, it wasn’t long before Hemsley + Hemsley grew to see them catering for private clients, celebrities and top brands across the UK, as well as launching a TV series in over 28 countries!
Listed in the top 20 UK chefs, Jasmine now uses her platform to promote a 360-degree approach to health and encourage a simpler, more mindful way of life.
Her latest book, East by West, which won the Women’s Health Wellbeing Book of the Year award, is based on the ancient healing system of Ayurveda, and aims to introduce simple, Eastern philosophies into a Western way of life.
In this incredible episode, Jasmine shares with us her inspiring journey, the importance of understanding our bodies and how we can use simple Ayervedic philosophies to help us live healthier, happier lives.
You’ll also discover:
- How wellbeing really does begin from within
- The importance of having a routine to keep yourself in check
- The value of a support network in helping you to keep things in perspective
- The benefits of creating space for planning and reflection as you work towards your dreams
- How to eat and live more mindfully every day, being gentle with how you speak to yourself
- The importance of good digestion, not just a good diet, and so much more!
If you love this episode, don’t forget to subscribe for plenty more inspiration! And please tell us what you thought by leaving us a review!
And please help up spread this inspiring message to even more people by sharing our podcast on social media with the hashtag #101milliondreamers
“I really love Jasmine’s approach to bringing Eastern philosophies into our Western way of living. And one of the main nuggets of wisdom I took from our chat was the importance of checking in with yourself regularly.” Kristina Karlsson
“As Jasmine says, the more you understand yourself as a human being and tune into how things are making you feel, the more in touch you will be with what you need, and what you truly want from your life.” Kristina Karlsson
- Jasmine Hemsley: https://www.jasminehemsley.com/
- Hemsley + Hemsley: http://www.hemsleyandhemsley.com/
- East by West, Jasmine Hemsley: https://www.jasminehemsley.com/read
- Ayurveda: https://www.jasminehemsley.com/new-folder
- Tongue Scraper: https://www.jasminehemsley.com/tongue-tingler
- Sounds Baths: https://www.jasminehemsley.com/sound-sebastien
- Eating Well with Hemsley + Hemsley TV Show: http://www.hemsleyandhemsley.com/recipes/eating-well-hemsley-hemsley/
- Mahabharata, Krishna Dharma: https://www.amazon.com/Mahabharata-Greatest-Spiritual-Epic-Time/dp/1887089179
- Your Dream Life Starts Here, Kristina Karlsson: https://www.kikki-k.com/au/shop-by/collection/dream-life/
- Dream Life Journal: https://www.kikki-k.com/au/shop-by/collection/dream-life/
- 101 Dreams Audio Guide: https://www.kikki-k.com/au/dreamlife.html
Our dream is to inspire and empower 101 million people around the world, just like you, to write down three dreams, and go chase them!
Don’t forget to help up spread this inspiring message to even more people by sharing our podcast on social media with the hashtag #101milliondreamers