Kristina joins James Colquhoun this episode – filmmaker of the documentaries Food Matters, Hungry For Change and Transcendence, and founder of FMTV, which is often referred to as the Netflix© for health. Tune in to this inspiring discussion on all things nutrition and wellness and discover the right foods to help you thrive, the importance of positive self-talk, simple tricks to help you reduce your limiting beliefs, and so much more!
James, alongside his partner, Laurentine ten Bosch, has dedicated his life to uncovering the truth behind nutrition and our food supply.
Since helping his Father reverse chronic disease and come off a cocktail of medications, James and Laurentine have transformed their Food Matters film into a global wellness hub and community, giving people all over the world the essential tools to take charge of their health.
It’s the ultimate library of health and wellness videos including inspiring documentaries, expert interviews, recipe videos, yoga flows and more – all the tools to help you, no matter where you are on your wellness journey.
With a true passion for making the world not only a healthier place, but a better place for all, James is an inspiration, and in this wonderful episode, you’ll learn:
- How he developed this desire to educate and inspire people on the benefits of nutrition and health
- How the foods we eat can both positively and negatively impact our overall wellness – physically and mentally.
- The importance of tapping into the language and communication of your body, and how to listen to what your body is telling you
- How to fuel yourself with the right foods to help you thrive
- The importance of a solid morning ritual, and simple morning habits you can stick to, to set yourself up for a successful day
- The benefits of cleansing your body and the importance of hydration and movement on our overall wellbeing
- The power of goal setting, planning and taking action towards creating a life you love
- The importance of positive self-talk and simple tricks to help you reduce your limiting beliefs.
- The power of embracing gratitude, and how a positive mindset can help shift your perception and outlook on life, and so much more!
If you love this episode, don’t forget to subscribe for plenty more inspiration! And please tell us what you thought by leaving us a review!
And please help up spread this inspiring message to even more people by sharing our podcast on social media with the hashtag #101milliondreamers
‘I just love James’s beliefs on the importance of perception and how we can shift our mindset and our thoughts to approach life with more positivity and gratitude. I couldn’t agree more!’ – Kristina Karlsson
‘We are so aligned on our mission to inspire people to live the lives of their dreams. James and Laurentine are creating change through their documentaries and Food Matters TV, and I want to inspire people to live their dream life through my book, Your Dream Life Starts Here, this podcast, and by sharing the message that your dream life really is possible!’ – Kristina Karlsson
- Food Matters: https://www.foodmatters.com/
- FMTV: https://www.fmtv.com/join-today?
- The Food Matters Podcast: https://www.foodmatters.com/podcasts
- Transcendence, Food Matters, Hungry for Change and more documentaries from FMTV: https://www.foodmatters.com/films
- Man’s Search for Meaning, Viktor E. Frankl: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/4069.Man_s_Search_for_Meaning
- Your Dream Life Starts Here, Kristina Karlsson: https://www.kikki-k.com/au/shop-by/collection/dream-life/
- Dream Life Journal: https://www.kikki-k.com/au/shop-by/collection/dream-life/
- 101 Dreams Audio Guide: https://www.kikki-k.com/au/dreamlife.htmlOur dream is to inspire and empower 101 million people around the world, just like you, to write down three dreams, and go chase them!
Don’t forget to help up spread this inspiring message to even more people by sharing our podcast on social media with the hashtag #101milliondreamers