Join Kristina as she catches up with Jack Delosa, one of Australia’s leading entrepreneurs and founder of Australia’s largest education institution for business owners, about the importance of tapping into your passion – whatever that may be, common traits of successful entrepreneurs, leaping out of your comfort zone and so much more!
Despite dropping out of university, Jack’s list of successes is almost too long to mention! As well as founding The Entourage, he is also high-profile investor, co-founder of MBE Education, an author of two best-selling books – Unprofessional and Unwritten, a speaker, a coach, has his own self-titled podcast and is a regular feature on BRW’s rich list – And that’s just a start!
After feeling dissatisfied with the traditional training available to help entrepreneurs start and scale successful businesses, Jack founded The Entourage with a vision to improve education by introducing a style of learning that puts the individual first.
Prior to this, Jack co-founded MBE Education, which assisted small and medium-sized enterprises in raising money from investors. This quickly became one of Australia’s fastest growing companies, helping clients raise hundreds of millions of dollars.
Growing up, Jack’s parents ran a not-for-profit organisation that helped at-risk youth to get off the streets and into employment, and after years of watching people turn their lives around, Jack developed a deep desire to give back to society and help people achieve greatness.
This was also where he learnt that traditional learning systems don’t necessarily work for everyone. Now on a mission to change the world for the better, Jack is living his passion of helping others achieve their dreams. And, in 2010 he even contributed to the development of the curriculum for Richard Branson’s Centre of Entrepreneurship in South Africa.
An incredible source of knowledge and the perfect example of someone who truly believes in the power of living with purpose, Jack has spent years learning from successes and failures to create a career around helping individuals build successful businesses.
In this inspirational episode, you’ll learn:
- The importance of tapping into your passion, even if it doesn’t fit into the traditional idea of a career
- Common traits of successful business people
- How you can train your body and mind to get used the uncomfortable, and the benefits of leaving your comfort zone
- The power of listening to your inner voice and turning your whisper into a roar
- That if you work at anything for long enough you can turn it into your strength
- The importance of learning from the experiences of others
- The upward spiral Jack discovered in his life since taking a break from alcohol
- The benefits of blocking out time to focus solely on what’s important to you, and so much more!
If you love this episode, don’t forget to subscribe for plenty more inspiration! And please tell us what you thought by leaving us a review!
And please help up spread this inspiring message to even more people by sharing our podcast on social media with the hashtag #101milliondreamers
“I just love Jack’s idea that it doesn’t matter what background somebody comes from, what their current conditions are or what they may have done in the past, anyone can turn their life around if they develop a meaningful vision and have the necessary supports in place.” Kristina Karlsson
“Whether you want to start a business, change careers, change habits or chase a new dream, it really is possible if you really commit to making it happen.” Kristina Karlsson
- Jack Delosa: https://www.jackdelosa.com/
- Unwritten, Jack Delosa & Unprofessional, Jack Delosa: https://www.jackdelosa.com/books/
- The Entourage: https://www.the-entourage.com
- Cold Immersion: https://www.the-entourage.com/blog/10-rituals-for-peak-performance/
- Long Walk to Freedom, Nelson Mandela: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/318431.Long_Walk_to_Freedom
- Breaking the Habit of Being Yourself, Joe Dispenza: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/12951631-breaking-the-habit-of-being-yourself?
- Principles, Ray Dalio: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/12935037-principles?
- Your Dream Life Starts Here, Kristina Karlsson: https://www.kikki-k.com/au/shop-by/collection/dream-life/
- Dream Life Journal: https://www.kikki-k.com/au/shop-by/collection/dream-life/
- 101 Dreams Audio Guide: https://www.kikki-k.com/au/dreamlife.html
Our dream is to inspire and empower 101 million people around the world, just like you, to write down three dreams, and go chase them!
Don’t forget to help up spread this inspiring message to even more people by sharing our podcast on social media with the hashtag #101milliondreamers