This episode, Kristina chats with The Gut Health Doctor, Dr Megan Rossi – a woman who has dedicated her life to making a positive impact on the world, empowering people to make their own decisions about their health and wellness. Join them as they chat about changing the way we think about gut health and its impact on our overall wellbeing, the connection between the gut and the brain, how to find positives in any situation, and the importance of being true to yourself.
It’s hard to believe it’s been a whole year since Kristina’s very first episode of Your Dream Life Podcast! We hope you’re feeling inspired by all the stories we’ve featured so far, and that you’ve been able to find some real pearls of wisdom to help you on your journey of uncovering and chasing your dreams, whatever they may be!
In this exciting episode, Dr Megan Rossi – a Registered Dietitian with a PhD in the area of Gut Health (or The Gut Health Doctor as she is more commonly known through her huge social media following) shares how she is now living her dreams, working on ground-breaking research at King’s College in London, educating her passionate following of thousands on social media, and has even opened up her own Gut Health clinic
Through her research, Megan soon discovered that the gut is not an isolated organ, but in fact central to our overall health and happiness – and that by nourishing and caring for it, people could actually improve their lives in very real – and often surprising – ways.
She now dedicates her life to making a positive impact on the world, helping people feel empowered to make their own decisions about their health and wellness.
Since recording this episode, Megan has had a very exciting year – getting married and also publishing her very first book Eat Yourself Healthy – an easy-to digest guide to health and happiness from the inside out.
A wealth of knowledge and an amazing person, Megan is full of incredible advice – and in this wonderful episode you’ll learn:
- How to change the way you think about gut health
- The mental and physical benefits of a healthy gut biome
- The importance of eating a diverse range of foods, rather than focusing on one type of diet
- That if you don’t want to settle for an ordinary life, you have to work hard
- The importance of reflecting on the things that energise you and making time for things you’re passionate about
- That no matter how hard you’re working towards your dreams or goals, you should never compromise your health to get there
- The connection between our gut and our brain and how it can play a role in our overall mental health
- The importance of being true to yourself and your beliefs
- That it’s possible to find silver linings in even the toughest times
- The truth to the age-old saying ‘Everything in moderation,’ and so much more!
If you love this episode, don’t forget to subscribe for plenty more inspiration! And please tell us what you thought by leaving us a review!
And please help up spread this inspiring message to even more people by sharing our podcast on social media with the hashtag #101milliondreamers
“I found it truly inspiring how, even after some very difficult times, Megan was able to find the silver linings and seek out the positive.” Kristina Karlsson
“I am a huge believer in every situation being made up of 50% positive and 50% negative, and that it’s up to us how we choose to approach it.” Kristina Karlsson
- Dr Megan Rossi: https://www.theguthealthdoctor.com/
- Eat Yourself Healthy, Dr Megan Rossi: https://www.theguthealthdoctor.com/book-1
- The Gut Health Clinic: https://www.theguthealthdoctor.com/clinic
- GUT, Giulia Enders: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/23013953-gut
- Your Dream Life Starts Here, Kristina Karlsson: https://www.kikki-k.com/au/shop-by/collection/dream-life/
- Dream Life Journal: https://www.kikki-k.com/au/shop-by/collection/dream-life/
- 101 Dreams Audio Guide: https://www.kikki-k.com/au/dreamlife.html
Our dream is to inspire and empower 101 million people around the world, just like you, to write down three dreams, and go chase them!
Don’t forget to help up spread this inspiring message to even more people by sharing our podcast on social media with the hashtag #101milliondreamers
As an extra special thank you for tuning in to our podcast, we’re offering an exclusive 20% OFF all full-priced kikki.K products online and in store, until the end of September! To claim your discount, simply enter the code DREAM20 online or mention it to our friendly in-store team.
Terms and conditions:
YOUR DREAM LIFE PODCAST – 20% OFF STOREWIDE
Take 20% off full-price, kikki.K branded items only.
Offer valid in-store and online using promo code at checkout.
Valid from 23 September 2019 until 30 September 2019.
Excludes the purchase of gift vouchers, workshops service fees, and monogramming service charges.
Offer is non-transferable.
Not valid with any other offer.
While stocks last.