Listen now to hear from the amazing Chloe Brotheridge – a clinical hypnotherapist and nutritionist who specialises in helping people work through anxiety.
Having experienced severe anxiety and panic attacks first-hand since her teens, and having found her own path to inner healing, Chloe now has her own practice in London where she shares with others the transformative tools and techniques she used herself, to achieve a sense of control and inner peace.
Author of her wonderful book, The Anxiety Solution, Chloe knows what it’s like to constantly over-think things, to feel nervous about every-day stuff and how we can often let a lack of confidence hold us back from being ourselves and enjoying the moment.
If you want to spend less time worrying and start prioritising self-care, Chloe’s book The Anxiety Solution is a great place to start. And her second book has also just launched this month, Brave New Girl – a straightforward guide to building more self-belief, confidence and reducing the need to people-please.
As Chloe explains in this episode, we should all remember that change is always possible, no matter how difficult it may seem.
In this episode, you’ll also learn:
- How to start believing that change is possible, no matter how stuck or out of control you may feel
- The importance of trying different self-care practices until you find what is right for you
- The power of gratitude and stepping back to acknowledge and appreciate all the great things you’ve achieved in life
- The importance of treating yourself with kindness and seeing yourself through the eyes of someone who loves you
- How to stop thinking about all the things that could go wrong and start training yourself to imagine all the things that can go right
- The healing power of sharing, and so much more!
If you love this episode, don’t forget to subscribe for plenty more inspiration! And please tell us what you thought by leaving us a review!
And please help up spread this inspiring message to even more people by sharing our podcast on social media with the hashtag #101milliondreamers
“Chloe has so much incredible first-hand experience and advice on how we can start living a more calmer, in-control life.” Kristina Karlsson
“One of the most important messages I took from our conversation was the sheer power of a positive mindset, how visualisation can send messages to our subconscious, and that what we imagine and tell ourselves can truly have a physical impact on our mind and overall wellbeing.” Kristina Karlsson
- Brave New Girl, Chloe Brotheridge: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/43448163-brave-new-girl
- The Anxiety Solution, Chloe Brotheridge: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/33795435-the-anxiety-solution
- Calmer You – Chloe Brotheridge: https://www.calmer-you.com/
- Your Inner Awakening, Byron Katie: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/320583.Your_Inner_Awakening?
- Nisha Moodley: https://nishamoodley.com/
- The Feelings Wheel: http://feelingswheel.com/
- Dr Wayne Dyer: https://www.drwaynedyer.com/
- Your Dream Life Starts Here, Kristina Karlsson: https://www.kikki-k.com/au/shop-by/collection/dream-life/
- Dream Life Journal: https://www.kikki-k.com/au/shop-by/collection/dream-life/
- 101 Dreams Audio Guide: https://www.kikki-k.com/au/dreamlife.html
Our dream is to inspire and empower 101 million people around the world, just like you, to write down three dreams, and go chase them!
Don’t forget to help up spread this inspiring message to even more people by sharing our podcast on social media with the hashtag #101milliondreamers