Story teller. Tea maker. Gift wrapper. Taxi driver. Hug giver. Mum. Continue reading “For Mothers Everywhere”
We asked founder of Hippie Lane, Taline Gabriel, and creative crafter, Kelly from Studio DIY to share their tips for creating a cheerful, stress-free, dream Christmas! Continue reading “Create Your Dream Christmas: Advice from our Favourite Festive People”
- Information on how to enter and prizes forms part of these Conditions of Entry. Employees of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion and their immediate families are ineligible to enter.
- The promotion commences at 10.00am AEST 05/06/2019 and closes at 11.59pm AEST on 05/08/2019 (“promotion period”).
- To enter, participants must complete the entry form via the Facebook tab competition and answer all fields marked as required.
- Responses must be received by the promoter during the promotion period. Only one entry per person is permitted. Entries must be submitted by the individual entrant and any automated entries will be invalid.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries. The Promoter may, in its sole discretion, disqualify any entries from, and prohibit further participation in this Promotion by, any person who tampers with or benefits from any tampering with the entry process or with the operation of the Promotion and reserves the right to disqualify any entry which is not submitted in accordance with these conditions of entry.
- The Promoter takes no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries. Incomplete, illegible or incomprehensible entries will be deemed invalid.
- The major prize is the opportunity to have your dream published in Kristina Karlsson’s second Your Dream Life Starts Here book. Winning the major prize does not guarantee your dream will be published, rather the opportunity. The major prize does not include any costs incurred in entering the competition. The Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
There are 20x runner-up prizes. Each runner-up prize consists of 1x Dream Toolkit, valued at AUD $19.95 RRP.
- This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in the determination of the winner. Judging will be conducted by a member or members of the promoter at Level 2, 120 Bay St, Port Melbourne within 72 hours after the end of the promotion period. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The best entries, as determined by the judges in their absolute discretion, based on the creative merit of the entry, will be the prize winners.
- The major prize winners will be notified via email and may be asked to share more about their dream. Runner-up prize winners will also be notified by email.
- In the event that for any reason whatsoever a winner does not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that element of the Prize.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, including but not limited to direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with participation in this competition or accepting or utilising a prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- All entries become the property of the Promoter. Entrants acknowledge that their entry and all material included will be the property of the Promoter. As a condition of entering into this promotion, each entrant assigns all of their rights, title and interest (including copyright) in and to their entry to the Promoter from the time of entry. Entrants consent to any use of their entry which may otherwise infringe their moral rights pursuant
- The Promoter collects personal information about you to enable you to participate in this promotion and for internal research purposes. By entering the promotion, unless otherwise advised, you also agree that the Promoter may use this information, or disclose it to other organisations that may use it, in any media for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes without any further reference, payment or other compensation to you. To facilitate your participation, the Promoter may disclose your personal information to other companies associated with this promotion. No other use of this information will be made without the consent of the entrant. If you do not provide your personal information, the Promoter will not be able to enter you into this promotion. A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to the Promoter at its address set out below.
- In the case of the intervention of any outside agent or event which changes the result or prevents or hinders its determination, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strikes, the Promoter may in its absolute discretion cancel the Promotion and recommence it at a later date.
- If for any reason the promotion is not capable of running as planned (including but not limited to) infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right (subject to any written directions given under applicable law) to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.
- Entry and continued participation in the competition is dependent on entrants following and acting in accordance with the Facebook Statement of Rights and Responsibilities, which can be viewed at http://www.facebook.com/terms.php. This competition adheres to the terms and conditions set out in the Facebook promotion guidelines which can be found at: http://www.facebook.com/promotions_guidelines.php#promotionsguidelines. This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Entrants understand that they are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Facebook. The information an entrant provides will only be used for the purposes outlined in these Terms and Conditions. Any questions, comments or complaints about this competition must be directed to the Promoter and not to Facebook. All entrants unconditionally and irrevocably release and discharge Facebook from any and all liability in relation to the competition.
- This Promotion is governed by the laws of Victoria, Australia. Entrants submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of that State. 19. The Promoter is kikki.K Pty Ltd, ABN 66 092 563 249 of Level 2, 120 Bay St, Port Melbourne, Victoria, Australia.
Hippie Lane founder, Taline Gabriel, has taken a moment to share with us how to decorate your Christmas tree, and how to stay focused on your styling vision to create your Dream Christmas. Continue reading “How to Style Your Dream Christmas Tree with Taline Gabriel”