In this episode I speak with John Soforic, author of one of my all-time favourite books: The Wealthy Gardener
I had a particularly hard week this week and had to dig really deep. In all the challenges coming our way, there are silver linings if we choose to look for them …so that’s what I did.
Last year, when I was going through some challenging times, I came across a book that I loved & is now one of my all-time favourite books. And as you may know, I read a lot, so this is a big statement.
You know when you come across a book and it’s just the right timing or just what you need, and that was what The Wealthy Gardener was for me.
The Wealthy Gardener book is a hybrid. It’s half fiction, half non-fiction. Chapters are divided into life lessons, each opening with a beautifully crafted and engaging fictional story followed by real life anecdotes. As a father, author John Soforic wanted to engage his son in many lessons on wealth but didn’t want to preach it to him. A better way to do it, was to create a story – which is what this book is. It started as his legacy for his son.
Like reading a biography for pleasure and insight – I found learning through John’s story to be truly enjoyable and profound.
This book is much more than about creating wealth. And more importantly to me, it contains so many important lessons in life that are applicable to creating our Dream Life. It’s about using our days wisely and acting on what is important to us.
We love The Wealthy Gardener book so much that we have designed a kikki.K limited edition design https://www.kikki-k.com/au/fathers-day/the-wealthy-gardener-by-john-soforic-multi-fathers-day-11415401.html
And if you want to join our September Monday Lives & Book Club where we will be reading The Wealthy Gardener click here https://www.yourdreamlifestartshere.com/courses
We hope this episode helps open up a new and valuable perspective for you and inspires & empowers you in valuable ways.
If you love this episode, don’t forget to subscribe for plenty more inspiration! And please tell us what you thought by leaving us a review!
If you’re new to this podcast, and are looking for a world of inspiration, be sure to check out our previous episodes of Your Dream Life podcast.
And please help up spread this inspiring message to even more people by sharing our podcast on social media with the hashtag #101milliondreamers
- The Wealthy Gardner Book https://www.kikki-k.com/au/fathers-day/the-wealthy-gardener-by-john-soforic-multi-fathers-day-11415401.html
- The September Monday Lives & Book Club https://www.yourdreamlifestartshere.com/courses
- Join Kristina’s Digital Dream Life Course here: https://www.yourdreamlifestartshere.com/
- Download Kristina’s FREE 66 Habit Ideas You Can Start Today
- Join Kristina’s 66-Day Habit Challenge Club here: https://www.yourdreamlifestartshere.com/
- Explore Kristina’s Dream Life movement here: https://www.yourdreamlifestartshere.com/
- Buy Your Dream Life Starts Here book, by Kristina Karlsson: https://www.kikki-k.com/au/shop-by/collection/dream-life/
- Buy your Dream Life Journal: https://www.kikki-k.com/au/shop-by/collection/dream-life/
- Your Dream Life with Kristina Karlsson Facebook Podcast Community: https://www.facebook.com/groups/yourdreamlifepodcast/
- Your Dream Life Starts Here Freebies: www.yourdreamlifestartshere.com/freebies
Our dream is to inspire and empower 101 million people around the world, just like you, to write down three dreams, and go chase them! Don’t forget to help up spread this inspiring message to even more people by sharing our podcast on social media with the hashtag #101milliondreamers