As someone who loves meditating and truly believes in the power of daily meditation, Kristina was so excited to speak with this week’s inspiring guest. Tom Cronin is an incredible coach, meditation teacher, author, speaker and co-creator of The Portal movie and book – who is leading a global movement to inspire one billion people to meditate daily!
Tom was a finance broker for most of his life and had very little idea what his purpose or calling was. He was stressed, anxious, depressed, suffering panic attacks and severe insomnia. At just 29, he reached breaking point and was admitted to hospital and diagnosed with a nervous breakdown.
It was during this dark time that Tom discovered meditation and began his journey into Eastern philosophy, eventually changing his life’s direction completely, becoming a meditation teacher and transformation coach with a passion for helping others discover the magic of meditation.
This episode is such a beautiful one where you will not only hear all about Tom’s journey, learnings and wisdom, but will also discover:
- How Tom first discovered a meditation practice that resonated with him, and was able to change the direction of his life
- The purpose and practice of Transcendental meditation (or TM)
- The affects you may feel when you begin to meditate
- The benefits of beginning a daily meditation practice
- The importance of learning to meditate correctly, whether through a teacher or via an online tutorial or app
- The benefits of embracing stillness when our lives are getting a little too overwhelming or busy
- How creative ideas and solutions can often come from meditation and quietness
- The incredible positive effects of meditation on our physical and emotional selves
- The negative effects our increasingly over-stimulated lives are having on our creativity and ability to generate new ideas
- The relationship between meditation and the law of attraction, and so much more!
If you love this episode, don’t forget to subscribe for plenty more inspiration! And please tell us what you thought by leaving us a review!
If you’re new to this podcast, and are looking for a world of inspiration, be sure to check out our previous episodes of Your Dream Life podcast.
And please help up spread this inspiring message to even more people by sharing our podcast on social media with the hashtag #101milliondreamers
- Tom Cronin: https://www.tomcronin.com/
- The Portal: https://entertheportal.com/
- Emmanuel’s Book: A Manual for Living Comfortably in the Cosmos, Pat Rodegast (Compiler ), Judith Stanton (Compiler): https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/545265.Emmanuel_s_Book
- Join Kristina’s Digital Dream Life Course here: https://www.yourdreamlifestartshere.com/
- Download Kristina’s FREE 66 Habit Ideas You Can Start Today
- Join Kristina’s 66-Day Habit Challenge Club here: https://www.yourdreamlifestartshere.com/
- Explore our Dream Life movement here: https://www.kikki-k.com/au/dreamlife.html
- Your Dream Life Starts Here, Kristina Karlsson: https://www.kikki-k.com/au/shop-by/collection/dream-life/
- Dream Life Journal: https://www.kikki-k.com/au/shop-by/collection/dream-life/
- 101 Dreams Audio Guide: https://www.kikki-k.com/au/dreamlife.html
- Your Dream Life with Kristina Karlsson Facebook Podcast Community: https://www.facebook.com/groups/yourdreamlifepodcast/
- kikki.K Journals
- kikki.K Planners