Kristina’s wonderful guest this week is Cyndi O’Meara, who is not only an inspiring nutritionist, author, and founder of Changing Habits whole foods and The Nutritional Academy educational program, but her first book Changing Habits, Changing Lives had a huge impact on Kristina’s life. Inspiring her to change some of her own habits and life choices, Kristina is still feeling the positive benefits in the way her and her family live today.
Cyndi’s greatest love is to teach and enable everyone to make better choices so they too can enjoy greater natural health throughout their lives. By educating people on food choices, how to read food labels, why diets don’t work, and how drugs can affect your well-being and vitality, Cyndi empowers people to make long lasting changes with simple and achievable steps on how to create healthier habits.
Her mission, through her Changing Habits program and products, is to be the most authentic, innovative and impactful whole food company as she challenges and encourages people to eliminate unhealthy habits.
There are plenty of inspiring nuggets of wisdom in this chat, where you’ll learn:
- How Cyndi developed her passion for natural health and helping others
- How we can all be part of the healthy living solution
- The importance of understanding where foods come from and what’s really in them
- The benefits of eating organic and supporting organic, ethical and regenerative farming practices
- Steps we can take to help the planet
- Benefits of filtering water to remove pollutants
- The power of living as naturally as you can, eating real ingredients and avoiding the fake stuff, and so much more!
If you love this episode, don’t forget to subscribe for plenty more inspiration! And please tell us what you thought by leaving us a review! If you’re new to this podcast, and are looking for a world of inspiration, be sure to check out our previous episodes of Your Dream Life podcast.
And please help up spread this inspiring message to even more people by sharing our podcast on social media with the hashtag #101milliondreamers
“Cyndi has truly helped me to make better choices and make positive habit changes in my life, so I hope you’ve also been able to take some inspiration from this episode for your own life!” Kristina Karlsson
“I love the idea of making small changes to ensure we’re living best we can. And as Cindi recommends, changing one thing at a time is a really simple and proven way to start.” Kristina Karlsson
- Changing Habits: https://changinghabits.com.au/
- Changing Habits Changing Lives, Cyndi O’Meara: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/3237737-changing-habits-changing-lives
- Lab to Table, Cyndi O’Meara: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/53828600-lab-to-table
- What’s with Wheat? https://whatswithwheat.com/
- The Nutrition Academy: https://thenutrition.academy/
- Zazen Alkaline Water https://zazenalkalinewater.com.au/
- Why We Sleep, Matthew Walker https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/34466963-why-we-sleep
- Mutant Messages Down Under, Marlo Morgan: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/32349.Mutant_Message_Down_Under
- Dark Emu, Bruce Pascoe, https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/21401526-dark-emu
- Gut and Psychology Syndrome: Natural Treatment for Autism, ADD/ADHD, Dyslexia, Dyspraxia, Depression, Schizophrenia, Dr. Natasha Campbell-McBride: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/978904.Gut_and_Psychology_Syndrome
- Download Kristina’s FREE 66 Habit Ideas You Can Start Today
- Join Kristina’s 66-Day Habit Challenge Club here: https://www.yourdreamlifestartshere.com/
- Join Kristina’s Digital Dream Life Course here: https://www.yourdreamlifestartshere.com/
- Explore our Dream Life movement here: https://www.kikki-k.com/au/dreamlife.html
- Your Dream Life Starts Here, Kristina Karlsson: https://www.kikki-k.com/au/shop-by/collection/dream-life/
- Dream Life Journal: https://www.kikki-k.com/au/shop-by/collection/dream-life/
- 101 Dreams Audio Guide: https://www.kikki-k.com/au/dreamlife.html
- Your Dream Life with Kristina Karlsson Facebook Podcast Community: https://www.facebook.com/groups/yourdreamlifepodcast/
Our dream is to inspire and empower 101 million people around the world, just like you, to write down three dreams, and go chase them! Don’t forget to help up spread this inspiring message to even more people by sharing our podcast on social media with the hashtag #101milliondreamers
Disclaimer: The information discussed in this podcast is of a general nature and is designed for informational purposes only. The content does not constitute medical or nutritional advice. If you have any concerns about your own health, you should always consult with a healthcare professional and seek your own medical advice before making any decisions related to your nutrition and health.