In this week’s episode, Kristina speaks with the incredible Kamal Ravikant, the best-selling author of Love Yourself Like Your Life Depends On It. A book Kristina personally found very helpful during some of her most challenging times over the past year.
Kamal almost didn’t publish this book. He was terrified. As a CEO who’d fallen apart after his company failed, writing a book about how loving himself saved him, he thought he’d be a laughing stock and his career would be finished. But how wrong he was!
After stepping through this fears, he shared his truth with the world, and what happened next changed his life! His book went viral. For some, his book saved their lives. For others, it was the first time they ever loved themselves.
Throughout the pages of his book, Kamal shares wonderful tools to help us overcome challenges many of us face, and learn to truly love ourselves. It’s a wonderful step-by-step manual on how to love yourself every day – and how this can completely change your life.
With Valentine’s day just around the corner (if you’re listening to this episode at the time of release) this book is the perfect partner to our latest kikki.K Choose Love Collection, and we’ve even designed a gorgeous limited-edition kikki.K cover version of it as well. Grab your copy of Love Yourself Like Your Life Depends On It now.
We know you’re going to love hearing Kamal’s incredible story, where you’ll also discover:
- How to begin a habit of loving yourself, every day
- The power of calming the mind during difficult times
- How embracing meditation can help you create a mental loop full of love
- How instrumental music can be used to help you mediate
- The power of breath as a technique for grounding you and relaxing you
- The importance of not letting your positive practices fall away – you have to put in the work to get the results
- That the times when you find loving yourself difficult are the times you need it the most
- Ways to let go and forgive yourself for all the negative feelings you have toward yourself
- How there is always magic on the other side of fear
- That is really doesn’t matter what others think, as long as you’re following your own song, and so much more!
If you love this episode, don’t forget to subscribe for plenty more inspiration! And please tell us what you thought by leaving us a review!
If you’re new to this podcast, and are looking for a world of inspiration, be sure to check out our previous episodes of Your Dream Life podcast.
And please help up spread this inspiring message to even more people by sharing our podcast on social media with the hashtag #101milliondreamers
“Personally, I love how Kamal writes about his own challenges on his path to self-love in order to help others.” Kristina Karlsson
“I have read this book cover to cover a few times and found it truly helped me work through my own challenges.” Kristina Karlsson
- Kamal Ravikant
- Love Yourself Like Your Life Depends On It, Kamal Ravikant
- Live Your Truth, Kamal Ravikant
- Rebirth, Kamal Ravikant
- The Top Five Regrets of the Dying, Bronnie Ware
- The Alchemist, Paulo Coelho
- Sign up to Kristina’s Digital Dream Life Course here: https://www.yourdreamlifestartshere.com/
- Explore our Dream Life movement here: https://www.kikki-k.com/au/dreamlife.html
- Your Dream Life Starts Here, Kristina Karlsson: https://www.kikki-k.com/au/shop-by/collection/dream-life/
- Dream Life Journal: https://www.kikki-k.com/au/shop-by/collection/dream-life/
- 101 Dreams Audio Guide: https://www.kikki-k.com/au/dreamlife.html
- Your Dream Life with Kristina Karlsson Podcast Community: https://www.facebook.com/groups/yourdreamlifepodcast/
- kikki.K Notebooks
- kikki.K Pens
- kikki.K Choose Love Collection