From getting organised in a calm and mindful way to thinking about the type of Christmas you want to have and preparing for the best year ahead, this episode is dedicated to helping you plan for a calm festive season (yes, it’s possible!) and a wonderful end to 2020, no matter what challenges the year may have thrown at you. Join Kristina as she shares her personal planning techniques and how her and her family will be making the most of this wonderful time of year, without letting the busyness off the season get the better of you!
One of Kristina’s favourite tools for managing through this wonderful time of year is our Christmas Organiser, which this year is available for FREE for you to download and print out now.
If you love this episode, don’t forget to subscribe for plenty more inspiration! And please tell us what you thought by leaving us a review!
If you’re new to this podcast, and are looking for a world of inspiration, be sure to check out our previous episodes of Your Dream Life podcast.
And please help up spread this inspiring message to even more people by sharing our podcast on social media with the hashtag #101milliondreamers
- Download our FREE Christmas Organiser here: https://blog.kikki-k.com/free-downloadable-your-2020-christmas-organiser-is-here/
- Sign up to hear more about Kristina’s Digital Course and Masterclass: https://www.yourdreamlifestartshere.com/
- Explore our Dream Life movement here: https://www.kikki-k.com/au/dreamlife.html
- Your Dream Life Starts Here, Kristina Karlsson: https://www.kikki-k.com/au/shop-by/collection/dream-life/
- Dream Life Journal: https://www.kikki-k.com/au/shop-by/collection/dream-life/
- 101 Dreams Audio Guide: https://www.kikki-k.com/au/dreamlife.html
- Your Dream Life with Kristina Karlsson Podcast Community: https://www.facebook.com/groups/yourdreamlifepodcast/
- kikki.K Notebooks
- kikki.K Metal Rollerball Pen – Gold
- kikki.K Christmas Conversation Starters
Our dream is to inspire and empower 101 million people around the world, just like you, to write down three dreams, and go chase them! Don’t forget to help up spread this inspiring message to even more people by sharing our podcast on social media with the hashtag #101milliondreamers