Sometimes even the most organised of us can find our days run away from us. With multiple meetings, projects, assignments and little everyday tasks, it can be all too easy to lose sight of the bigger picture. Taking just ten minutes at the beginning of the day to properly map out our time on a planer pad can have such a big effect on our productivity and mind set.
Our 5 favourite things about having a plan
- It helps you prioritise. By giving each task the appropriate amount of time in your day, you won’t waste time on smaller things while having to rush more important tasks.
- See the bigger picture. By mapping out your day, you can put a segment of time towards research and generating new ideas, rather than getting caught up with day-to-day issues.
- Work / life balance. Working smarter not harder means you’ll have more time to spend with friends and family doing the things that really matter most.
- It helps you focus. Rather than feeling stressed at the number of tasks left on your to do list, get into the habit of doing one thing at a time. Enjoy the calm feeling of having a clear structure to your day.
- You’ll never forget at thing. Starting each day by carefully mapping out all your tasks means you won’t be able to ignore those ones you enjoy doing less.
Discover more tools to help you organise with our Kontrast collection.