As we mark two wonderful years since the launch of Kristina Karlsson’s Your Dream Life Starts Here book, journal and our Dream Life movement, we’re celebrating with a wonderful new podcast episode where Kristina shares how she has personally managed through a very difficult year. We know it’s been a challenging year for many of you as well, for many different reasons, and hope Kristina’s tips and ideas may also help you to work through these difficult times.
Listen on as Kristina shares:
- Her morning ritual of getting up early and meditating, and how she stuck to this, even when things were difficult
- How journaling and moving her body was key to helping her through tough times
- The importance of finding silver linings, even in the darkest of clouds
- Surrounding yourself with a support network you can lean on in the most difficult of times and darkest of moments
- The power of gratitude and keeping a gratitude journal
- To always remember that you can only control what you can control
- That it’s okay to feel whatever you’re feeling. Feel it all.
And so much more!
If you love this episode, don’t forget to subscribe for plenty more inspiration! And please tell us what you thought by leaving us a review!
If you’re new to this podcast, and are looking for a world of inspiration, be sure to check out our previous episodes of Your Dream Life podcast.
And please help up spread this inspiring message to even more people by sharing our podcast on social media with the hashtag #101milliondreamers
- Your Dream Life Starts Here, Kristina Karlsson: https://www.kikki-k.com/au/shop-by/collection/dream-life/
- Dream Life Journal: https://www.kikki-k.com/au/shop-by/collection/dream-life/
- 101 Dreams Audio Guide: https://www.kikki-k.com/au/dreamlife.html
- Sign up for Kristina’s FREE Dream Workshop: https://www.yourdreamlifestartshere.com/resources
- Your Dream Life with Kristina Karlsson Podcast Community: https://www.facebook.com/groups/yourdreamlifepodcast/
- Join the waitlist for Kristina’s Your Dream life Starts Here digital course: www.yourdreamlifestartshere.com
- Meditations from www.drjodispenza.com
- Couch to 10km App: App Store / Google Play
- Social Steps App: App Store
- kikki.K Notebooks
- kikki.K Life Journal
- kikki.K Metal Rollerball Pen – Gold
Our dream is to inspire and empower 101 million people around the world, just like you, to write down three dreams, and go chase them! Don’t forget to help up spread this inspiring message to even more people by sharing our podcast on social media with the hashtag #101milliondreamers