This episode, Kristina catches up with the wonderful Lauren Armes – a brilliant entrepreneur, business mentor, speaker, and the UK’s leading business coach for female entrepreneurs in the wellness industry. Through her company, Welltodo, Lauren dedicates her time to championing other women looking to build a powerful business, make money, and create lasting impact.
As an expert in building a business from the ground up, Lauren learnt very early on in her career that the key to following any dream or making any change, is to simply take the leap and start!
Since founding Welltodo as a passion project – and then eventually transforming it into the multi-six-figure business it is today – Lauren has learnt a whole lot about what it takes to launch and grow a successful startup. And knows first-hand how fear, doubt, and a whole host of limiting beliefs can really get in the way.
Lauren has a wealth of knowledge and inspiration to share for anyone wanting to start a business or take an idea and turn it into something more, and in this episode, you will learn:
- The importance of asking for help and seeking out people who can support you along your journey
- That one of the most important things is to enjoy what you do, and try not to take life too seriously
- The power of surrounding yourself with inspiring and positive people
- That no matter where you end up, the important thing is to just start. And don’t wait around for the perfect moment
- The importance of approaching networking with an inquisitive and open mind
- The power of cultivating a strong self-belief and positive mindset
- That we should all invest time and money in our own personal development and growth
- The importance of getting clear on your ‘why’ – your true purpose.
- The power of challenging every belief you have about what’s possible for your life, and so much more.
If you love this episode, don’t forget to subscribe for plenty more inspiration! And please tell us what you thought by leaving us a review!
And please help up spread this inspiring message to even more people by sharing our podcast on social media with the hashtag #101milliondreamers
“I just love Lauren’s thoughts on the importance of believing in yourself and the power of challenging every belief you have about what’s possible for your life. There is so much truth to the idea that if you truly believe you can do something, you can!” Kristina Karlsson
Something else we are very aligned on is the importance of taking the time to find and understand your ‘why’, or your purpose. Once you discover your ‘why‘ and it becomes clear to you, it really does makes it so much easier to navigate the more challenging times, as well as help guide you in the right direction when making important decisions about your work, life or business.” Kristina Karlsson
- Lauren Armes: https://www.laurenarmes.co/
- Welltodo.com: https://www.welltodoglobal.com/
- Lauren Armes Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/laurenarmes
- Tony Robbins: https://www.tonyrobbins.com/
- The Big Leap, Gay Hendrix: https://www.goodreads.com/en/book/show/6391876-the-big-leap
- Your Dream Life Starts Here, Kristina Karlsson: https://www.kikki-k.com/au/shop-by/collection/dream-life/
- Dream Life Journal: https://www.kikki-k.com/au/shop-by/collection/dream-life/
- 101 Dreams Audio Guide: https://www.kikki-k.com/au/dreamlife.html
- Our dream is to inspire and empower 101 million people around the world, just like you, to write down three dreams, and go chase them! Don’t forget to help up spread this inspiring message to even more people by sharing our podcast on social media with the hashtag #101milliondreamers