Sometimes it’s the little things in life that can make our days so amazing. Just taking some time out to get creative with some paper crafting ideas can do so much to improve our overall wellbeing. With that in mind, we thought we’d share some cute little ideas using the Printed Notepads from our new Write Your Tomorrow collection.
Feeling in the mood to give a loved one a little gift? Make it extra special by decorating with a sheet of our B6 Printed Notepad and finishing off with a pretty sticker.
This simple folded paper heart is perfect for using as a page marker.
- Start by cutting out a small rectangle and folding in half lengthways.
- Next fold in half and unfold to get a crease.
- Fold edges upwards to form the triangle of your heart.
- Finish by creating the top of your heart by folding in the edges.
- Attach both sides with a small sticker.
This sweet paper envelope is perfect for keeping little notes safe in your planner. Fold a sheet from our B5 Printed Notepad in to three. Stick two sides together with Adhesive Dots and make a small fold for the top of the envelope. Finish by decorating with a pretty design from the B6 Printed Notepad.