Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Google Podcasts | Spotify |
This episode, Kristina chats with the wonderful Sarah Stevenson – or Sarah’s Day as many of you may know her – a holistic, health and fitness vlogger, podcaster and influencer with a true passion for functional fitness, healthy recipes and healing the body naturally. Full of energy and zest for life, Sarah is determined to use her many platforms to reshape the health and fitness world. Listen now to learn how you can organise your time wisely, embrace a more active lifestyle, be more confident and build trust as a brand through being unapologetically yourself.
After building a name and brand for herself as a YouTuber, she now has many other business ventures under her name.
A huge social media sensation, a busy mother to her beautiful baby boy Fox, Sarah has also developed two 8-week fitness guides, an activewear line, an eyewear range, healthy protein balls, skincare products and more!
With so many things taking up her time – as well as her YouTube channel and her amazing ‘The Health Code’ podcast that she hosts with her partner, Kurt, Sarah knows all too well how full our lives can get, but her mottos in life are simple:
- Listen to your body, and
- Act confident and no one will question you.
Sarah is such an inspiration and in this episode, you will discover:
- That organisation truly is the key to success
- How to ‘batch’ your time so you can focus on what matters most every day
- The power of being authentic and real – in business as well as your personal life
- Tips for building an audience and customer-base when starting a business
- Incredible health and fitness tips to help you live your best life
- The power of connecting with your audience, in a world where many of us are becoming more and more disconnected from each other
- The importance of being kind to yourself, even when things don’t go as planned
- The power of surrounding yourself with inspiring, empowering and positive people
- That if you find your passion your purpose will follow, and so much more!
If you love this episode, don’t forget to subscribe for plenty more inspiration! And please tell us what you thought by leaving us a review!
And please help up spread this inspiring message to even more people by sharing our podcast on social media with the hashtag #101milliondreamers
“I just love how Sarah believes that surrounding ourselves with positive, empowering people who will support us is vital to us living our best lives. I honestly couldn’t agree more.” – Kristina Karlsson
“I also truly believe in the idea that if you do what you love and truly find your passion, that your purpose will reveal itself to you.” – Kristina Karlsson
Our dream is to inspire and empower 101 million people around the world, just like you, to write down three dreams, and go chase them! Don’t forget to help up spread this inspiring message to even more people by sharing our podcast on social media with the hashtag #101milliondreamers